Evangelical Exegetical Commentary
The Evangelical Exegetical Commentary (EEC) is a new multi-volume commentary series that will cover all sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments. Each volume incorporates the latest critical biblical scholarship and is written from a distinctly evangelical perspective.Series Distinctives:
- Comprehensive without compromise. The EEC goes into astonishing depth, addressing exegetical, pastoral, and theological details to give readers a full understanding of the text.
- Distinctly evangelical perspective. The volumes reflect a serious commitment to the inspiration of the Holy Scriptures.
- Rooted in the original text. The volumes contain commentary developed primarily from a close reading of the text in its original language.
- Reflects the latest critical scholarship. The volumes engage current scholarship in a fair and accurate manner.
- Investigates the original context. The volumes examine the relevant biblical text within their historical, literary, and cultural contexts.
- Fosters a canonical reading of Scripture. The volumes contain rich commentary on biblical theology as well as devotional insights.
General Editor: Tremper Longman III
Old Testament Editor: David T. Lamb
Assistant Old Testament Editor: JoAnna M. Hoyt
New Testament Editor: Andreas J. Köstenberger
Assistant New Testament Editor: Benjamin L. Gladd
|forthcoming||Barrick, William D.||Genesis||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Averbeck, Richard E.||Leviticus||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Chou, Abner||Deuteronomy||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Hawkins, Ralph K.||Joshua||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Mabie, Frederick||Judges||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Oswalt, John N.||1 and 2 Kings||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Mayhew, Eugene||1 and 2 Chronicles||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|2023||Garrett, Duane A.||Job||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|2028||Abernethy, Andrew T.; Backfish, Elizabeth H. P.||Psalms 1–72||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|2030||Abernethy, Andrew T.; Backfish, Elizabeth H. P.||Psalms 73–150||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Estelle, Bryan D.||Proverbs||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||McCabe, Bob; Dunham, Kyle||Ecclesiastes||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Beall, Todd S.||Isaiah||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Rooker, Mark F.||Ezekiel||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Warstler, Kevin R.||Nahum, Habakkuk, and Zephaniah||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Lowery, Dave||Matthew||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Gladd, Benjamin L.||Mark||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Porter, Stanley E.||Luke||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Köstenberger, Andreas J.||John||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Huffman, Douglas||Acts||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||House, H. Wayne ; Sullivan, Steve P.||Romans||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||House, H. Wayne ; Smith, Jay T.||1 Corinthians||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Burer, Michael||Galatians||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Pitts, Andrew W.||Colossians||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Tabb, Bryan||1 and 2 Thessalonians||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Stanley, Steve||1 and 2 Timothy, Titus||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Fanning, Buist M.||Hebrews||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Crowe, Brandon D.||James||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Glenny, W. Edward||1 Peter||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Hecht, Susan||2 Peter||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|
|forthcoming||Stallard, Michael||Revelation||Evangelical Exegetical Commentary|