T&T Clark Study Guides
Concise yet comprehensive, manageable and affordable, T&T Clark Study Guides are an invaluable resource for students, preachers and Bible study leaders. Each book in the series gives the reader a thorough introduction to a particular book of the Bible or the Apocrypha and includes:
- An introduction to the contents of the particular biblical book
- A balanced survey of the important critical issues
- Attention to literary, historical, sociological and theological perspectives
- Suggestions about critical appropriation of the text by the contemporary reader
- Reference to other standard works through annotated bibliographies
All the books in the series, formerly published by Sheffield Academic Press, are by leading biblical scholars and the authors have drawn on their scholarly expertise as well as their experience as teachers of university and college students.